Braiding Hair Course
Hair Braiding Course for Beginners or Advanced Hairdressers
BRAIDING MASTERCLASS WORKSHOP
This course is designed for cosmetology students or hairstylists that are looking to expand their braiding skills. We created this course as a way to incorporate braids into your styles and help you create updos with more style and texture. Understanding braiding will not only make your updos look more stylish but they will also make them faster.
More and more clients are asking for braided techniques to be incorporated into their special event updos, and if you don't know how to braid you will be stuck doing 90's style updos that are outdated.
This course will teach you everything you the fundamental techniques of braiding including all basic braids,
- Diagnostics and cataloging the types of braids according to styles and different time periods through hands-on training
- Unique methods of hair braiding and weaving as the basis for creating all types of braids: classic braid, French braid, Dutch braid, rope braid, dual texture braid, halo braid, waterfall braid, chain link braid, braid to bun, spiral braid, skeleton braid and more.
- Basket weave, four to eight hair section braids and more.
- Creating commercial and artistic hairstyles using braids as an element or as the basis for the hairstyle
- Hairstyle compositions and use of braids as the basis of other styles at varying levels of complexity
- Knowledge of useful terms and tools
Motie Rubin Hairdressing Academy
Tel Aviv Academy
159 Yigal Alon st, Tel-Aviv
Tel 972 (0)3-6091515, Fax 972 (0)3-6092111
26 Hanviim st, Haifa
Tel 972 (0)4-8484063, Fax 972 (0)4-8484062
2 sessions totaling 6 academic hours
hands-on | Morning and evening tracks
•A Certificate from the Motie Rubin Academy
For more details about this course, please fill out your details and one of our representatives will be happy to be at your service.