Ladies Hair cutting Course
If you feel your salon work needs a “recharge” and some artistic inspiration, this course is designed especially for you. The track trains hairdressers and enriches their knowledge in women's commercial and creative haircuts.
The course presents five cutting methods in women’s
haircuts. The course develops alight and practical approach to highly difficult cuts and is designed to develop an independent approach from the moment a cut is conceived and planned to the final hairstyle.
New Educational Program:
this Hair Cutting Course - First Step to the world of hair design and artistry. The course gives an initial exposure to a high level of professionalism, through the use of the unique methods of haircuts developed by the Motie Rubin team.
If you feel your salon work needs a “recharge” and some artistic inspiration, this course is designed especially for you it’s time to start.
your work need a fresh perspective?
Course of Studies:
• Identifying the type and structure of the hair
• Distribution system, the structure of the skull and facial features.
• Cutting angles, use of thinning and cutting scissors.
• The first technique - recommended for long hair and curly hair
• The second technique - recommended for short to shoulder length hair
• The third, comprehensive technique teaches the principles of bob haircuts.
• Fourth technique, part A - all the asymmetric haircuts in the palm of your hand.
• Fourth technique, part B - all the geometric haircuts, including artistic coloring (three-dimensional, pixel, sandwich, etc.)
• The fifth technique - short haircuts, etc.
Work with Clients and Practical Internship:
Work on Leading Fashion Stages:
Benefits to students who register:
• Guaranteed positions at the Motie Rubin Salons for students who excel.
• A professional experience, students involved in fashion productions, television and exhibitions.
Career Upon Completion of Studies:
Motie Rubin Hairdressing Academy
Tel Aviv Academy
159 Yigal Alon st, Tel-Aviv
Tel 972 (0)3-6091515, Fax 972 (0)3-6092111
26 Hanviim st, Haifa
Tel 972 (0)4-8484063, Fax 972 (0)4-8484062
10:00-13:00 | 16:00-19:00
- Certificate from the Motie Rubin Academy
For more details about this course, please fill out your details and one of our representatives will be happy to be at your service.